I’d like to wish many happy re-issues to the Fighting Fantasy books, which celebrate their 30th birthday today! This auspicious anniversary is shared by Lyndon B Johnson, Barbara Bach and Pee Wee Herman (I can think of at least one good joke about dice-shaking but I’m not going to stoop to it). Congratulations FF!!!
- RT @dvoidis: Hello all! , please check out this Interview with me about Valheim by Faiscioch Magazine gaisciochmagazine.com/articles/valhe… #gamedev #ind… 6 days ago
- RT @OcnOgrphr: My latest in @QuilletteM: “In Defense of Climate Optimism.” Let me know your thoughts! quillette.com/2018/11/15/in-… 2 weeks ago
- @nicholaskeirle One of only a a small handful of books I've read more than twice. Every now and then I just feel the need to. 2 weeks ago
- RT @MichaelEMann: @realDonaldTrump Your ignorance endangers the entire world. Get someone to read this to you, or at least show you the pic… 3 weeks ago
- RT @ShedworksGreg: Jean Renaudie-designed brutalist development in Ivry sur Seine https://t.co/TvN6pYdSkb 3 weeks ago