- RT @amanfr01: Read beautiful writing by @wiwyums, learn about @Wayward_Isles, and listen to the sounds of Casaal Marsh... #gamedev https://… 5 days ago
- RT @Wayward_Isles: New exploratory sketches of our town from @PeterHurman! forums.tigsource.com/index.php?topi… #indiedev #gamedev https://t.co/mrZHHdJu… 1 week ago
- Really enjoyed #GameCamp yesterday. Highlights included @JamesWallis' talk on games in education & playtesting the excellent @tranquilvale. 2 weeks ago
- @FrogCroakley I'm firmly of the opinion that if it needs a toothpick to hold it together, it has no business on my plate. 3 weeks ago
- RT @WritNelson: Looks like my friends at @Wayward_Isles are finally beginning to show off their open world story/adventure game! https://t.… 3 weeks ago
Author Archives: Lee Williams
I recently tried putting Clavius Boon into inklewriter and Twine, inspired by the great debate about gamebooks going on over at Mysterious Path (where is also an awesome game under construction). Time allowing, I hope to get to back to … Continue reading
Anyone who has enjoyed ‘Clavius Boon’ might well like a similar story of mine, ‘Your First Giant’, which was recently named as a winner in inklewriter’s ‘Future Voices’ competition. The app containing all the winning entries was released today and … Continue reading
I’m very excited to announce the launch on Indiegogo of ‘The Inflicted’, a horror game for PC by the hugely talented Ville Nousiainen, for which I’ve had the honour of writing some dialogue and story. I may be biased, but … Continue reading
I’d like to wish many happy re-issues to the Fighting Fantasy books, which celebrate their 30th birthday today! This auspicious anniversary is shared by Lyndon B Johnson, Barbara Bach and Pee Wee Herman (I can think of at least one … Continue reading
Anyone who has enjoyed this site might also like the dialogue I’ve written for ‘Rambros’, an upcoming tongue-in-cheek, All-American, retro-styled shooter by the awesome Paul Greasely. If you’ve ever wanted to kick ass and enforce freedom on behalf of the … Continue reading
Smokelong Quarterly published my story ‘Zombie Vs. Ninja’ today. I am wreathed in smiles.
The wonderful ‘Words With Jam’ have recently published a podcast of my story ‘Restless Apple Jackson’. To hear my dulcet(ish) tones, click here.